September 17, 2010
Five Question Friday
For more Five Question Friday, visit Mama M. @ My Little Life.
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?I don’t know if it’s my first nightmare and I remember running away from things (monsters, killers, bugs, natural disasters, you name it and it all came after me!) constantly and waking up tired. I haven’t had many nightmares after some serious praying (thank you, Lord!) but still I sometimes dream about being trapped in a small enclosed space, which just freaks me out!
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch?
Tennis, tennis, tennis….it’s all because of Roger Federer, or should I say my mom-in-law? :-) Though it gets really frustrating when he doesn’t win any major titles any more… :-(
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
If you ask my hubby, the answer will be…EVERYTHING! :-) But let’s be objective here….I don’t know, work-out clothes? Does that count? :-) I can definitely pull off a high heel though and I mean hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh heel. Now that doesn’t mean I like almost killing myself regularly with it but still I can pull it off. Now, I didn’t say my orthopedist will like me for it but hey, the beauty comes first. :-)
4. Did you make good grades in school?I did ok when I was in Korea up to high school and then I came to this country for college and graduate school where English isn’t my first language. Believe it or not, I did better in this country. What do you think that means? Is it too easy in this country and did I get smarter? I let you be the judge of that. :-)
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
It depends on what my airline mileage allows me to subscribe to or my friends’ kids school fundraisers. :-) Currently, FamilyFun (thank you, Jackie!), Shape (don’t ask), Better Homes and Gardens (love it!) and Good Housekeeping (what does this say about me?). My favorite is Real Simple magazine though my subscription just ran out. :-(