40 Things to Do Before I Turn 40
- Take a cruise.
- Read 500 books by my 40th birthday starting February 2010.
- Visit Dubai.
Go see a musical or broadway show.
- Buy a carpet in a foreign country.
- Go skinny dipping!
- Adopt a child.
- Learn how to use my sewing machine!
- Buy a perfect black dress.
- Write a book.
- Reach my ideal body weight.
- Lead a small group Bible study.
- Learn how to roller blade.
- Visit Italy, this time with my darling husband.
- Move to a bigger house with a pool.
- Take a “Mommy & Daughter trip” with Bella.
- Be a bridesmaid.
- Be fluent in Spanish.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Host a poker tournament.
- Read six novels of Jane Austen (Mansfield Park, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility and Northanger Abbey).
- Have my brother live with me for two months in the summer!
- Participate in the Bible in 90 days challenge.
Take a family beach vacation.
- Prepare holiday feast own my own!
- Read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.
- Bake cookies for Bella’s class just because.
- Make curtains for our house.
- Cross stitch.
- Wear a bikini.
- Help Bella to speak Korean fluently.
- Learn how to play piano again.
- Attend a marriage seminar/conference once more.
See a Blue Man Group performance.
- Do a walk-a-thon for a charity.
Eat Sea bass dish at Hue.
- Buy a new car.
- Spend the night at one of the Disney’s resort hotels.
- Visit England again and this time, go see a castle that my husband loves so much!