Category Archives: Five Question Friday
For more Five Question Friday, visit Mama M. @ My Little Life
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
I don’t want to be a fly. Period. I don’t want to know what other people say when I’m not around. Period. :-)
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Yup! I learned my lesson early on and we save every month so that when December comes, we have money to spend on gifts without worries and stress. Now, I’m not saying we don’t go over our budget but most of them are covered. :-)
- Recovering-OCD: I’m getting so much better (especially after having a child!) but there are still times when I can’t help but have “Monk-moments.”
- Over-the-edge-planner: If you ask my hubby, I’m a planning-extremist. Personally, you can never plan enough!
- Funny: At least I’d like to think so.
- Hey-pretty-girl: at least that’s what he calls me all the time. :-)
**Yes, hyphenating multiple words does make it one word, according to my dictionary! :-)
Asian accent. I know! For some reason, I just can’t do Asian accent though I am an Asian! Go figure. That is why my hubby who can do all kinds of accents (this is why I’m convinced that my child will most definitely have an identity crisis since she probably doesn’t know where her Daddy actually came from with all those accents *^^*) makes fun of me. :-)