I’m participating in What’s On Your Nightstand , which is a way to connect with other bloggers and share my ”reading list” and reading habits of mine monthly from 5 Minutes for Books. What’s On Your Nightstand happens on the FOURTH Tuesday of every month.
It looks like July was the month of Sarah Addison Allen since 3 out of 5 books I read were written by her. :-) I enjoyed all the easy reading this month, except Cinderella Ate My Daughter, which annoyed me a bit and I look forward to doing some more as I wait for my little princess #2 to arrive soon! I’m hoping to read Francine Rivers’ novels this month starting with A Voice In The Wind, which I heard so much good things about.
What I finished reading this month:
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- The Lightkeeper’s Ball by Colleen Coble
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
- The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Click each title above for my reviews.
What I’m reading currently:
What I’m planning to read next: