I’m participating in What’s On Your Nightstand , which is a way to connect with other bloggers and share my ”reading list” and reading habits of mine monthly from 5 Minutes for Books. What’s On Your Nightstand happens on the FOURTH Tuesday of every month.
I haven’t posted for What on Your Nightstand in a long time! Not that I wasn’t reading or anything but I seemed to miss that Fourth Tuesday somehow. :-) I haven’t reached my goal of reading 52 books last year but I was content with finishing 48 books, considering I started in February! This year, I’m going to (well, shoot for, most likely *^^*) finish 60 books, one more step closer to reading 500 books before I turn 40! I started slow this month but I have so many books I want to read so it’s just a matter of time, I’m sure. :-)
What I finished reading this month:
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Just Jane by Nancy Moser
- The Violin of Auschwitz by Maria Angels Anglada
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
- Like a Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury
Click each title above for my reviews.
What I’m reading currently:
What I’m planning to read next:
- I’m So Happy For You by Lucinda Rosenfeld (saw a book review in the magazine)
- Priceless by Tom Davis (Saw a book review)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tatto by Stieg Larsson (My book club is reading this book for our next discussion.)