For more Five Question Friday, visit Mama M. @ My Little Life
January 14, 2011
Five Question Friday
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Some Jane Austen’s movies; Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion. Any version, any time. :-) Yes, they hardly even hold hands, not to mention kissing, but it’s romantic, witty and just simply entertaining!
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve right now?
People not looking at me in the eyes when I’m talking, half-paying attention to the conversation or looking around the room or other things while being talked to. I don’t care if you have little kids to take care of and that’s not an excuse!! That’s simply rude. Ask politely to hold the conversation until you take care of few things if you must. It’s called manners, people! :-)
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Funny, caring, giving, honest and ADD! :-) I love you so much and you know who you are!! *^^*
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school, what would you do for a living?
A writer. I’ll be very poor and nobody will read my books but I’d love devoting my time to writing and do just that!
5. What is your one “splurge” item that you will always buy, no matter what the cost?
Bath and Body Works Bacterial Hand Soap! I love them and nothing can replace this. It’s kind of ridiculous to spend $3 on a hand soap (especially when you have little kiddos who thinks it’s funny to pump it out every two seconds!) and have your hubby’s hands to smell like Island Nectar or Tropical Papaya, but I love them and I think my hands deserve indulgences like that. To be honest, I tried other cheaper brands but they are nothing like Bath and Body Works brand and I always go back to them. So, no, I will never give them up! :-)