October 15, 2010
Five Question Friday
1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Kit Kat & Twix. I can’t wait to dig into my daughter’s trick or treat pumpkin bag filled with them! Please don’t tell her. :-)
2. Do you fold your socks?
Yes. Me no like missing sock. Make me very grumpy and feel disorganized. However, I don’t fold my hubby’s socks. Not that I don’t care about his socks but they go into his underwear drawer and they look prettier not folded. Yes, I’m weird like that. But beauty or aesthetics always go before practicality.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Men, specifically how different and nonsensical species they are! :-)
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
Oh, there are so many to pick from! Let’s just say I’m a woman and he is a man. We’re from different worlds. You know what I mean.
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun…if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
according to moi:
- Recovering-OCD: I’m getting so much better (especially after having a child!) but there are still times when I can’t help but have “Monk-moments.”
- Over-the-edge-planner: If you ask my hubby, I’m a planning-extremist. Personally, you can never plan enough!
- Funny: At least I’d like to think so.
according to my hubby: First of all, I wouldn’t dare to ask him cause he’ll have a field day on this one! Secondly, I haven’t seen him in a while (he’s too busy lately with work!) so I can’t really ask. :-) But if I were to ask him, I think he would say….
- Hey-pretty-girl: at least that’s what he calls me all the time. :-)
**Yes, hyphenating multiple words does make it one word, according to my dictionary! :-)