You ROCK, God! Enough said.
- I loved Daniel as always, especially after I have done Beth Moore’s study on the book of Daniel (I highly recommend it to everyone!). There are so much history in this book that it makes my head spin 1000 miles per hour. :-) But I still love it!
- Hosea is full of God’s grace and hope for someone like me! I love the prophet’s personal story in this book….
- Jonah’s story always makes me laugh for some reason. I guess that Jonah is just too much of a “human” which is what I like about his story. I mean to think that you can actually flee from God be escaping via boat is just bizarre but then, how many stupid things do I do and think everyday that makes God, well….chuckle. I just pray that He doesn’t roll his eyes too much at me. :-)
- Reading the books by minor prophets made me think; if there were that many major AND minor prophets (and who knows how many more there were that are not in the Bible!) delivering the same message from God over and over and over again, you would think people would get it! *^^*
- I was thinking while reading the record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David….since Mary was a virgin and conceived Jesus by Holy Spirit and that Joseph did not have union with Mary till Jesus was born, Jesus is not blood-related to Joseph and “technically” is not a descendant of Abraham. Or is he?
For more information, please visit Bible in 90 Days/ Blogging thru the Bible in 90 Days.