September 10, 2010
Five Question Friday
For more Five Question Friday, visit Mama M. @ My Little Life.
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
No. Anything else? :-) Actually, I feel guilty spending money, period (except when it’s for the Lord) so I should say that includes on myself. Whatever.
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Ah…..hmm….wait! Oh….I know some of their faces? :-) Unfortunately, we’re not really good friends with them except one couple and we should get to know them well! I know there’s even an Asian family down the road so I have no excuse!! Well, ask me this question again next year and see where I am then. :-)
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
19. Wait, I think I missed my train on that one. :-( Let’s just say that I look forward to being whatever age I might be when my daughter is married and has her own child (Honey, not to worry, it’s going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooong time before she’s even allowed to date, not to mention having a child!). I look forward to watching the joy she’ll experience by having a wonderful marriage and a beautiful child, just like I do right now.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Yes!! I wait by the mailbox like a dog and wag my tail when the mailwoman comes! Just kidding. But I do get excited about my mail and go through them pretty much right away unlike my hubby who could careless about them and could go months without opening them if he doesn’t have to. Good thing he has me for a wife! :-)
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I’d love to say when my sister pushed me down on the stairs while I was in my walker but I “remember” it by hearing the story so many times. So unfortunately that’s not it. :-) For now, I’ll have to say bathing in the buckets (yes, I said buckets) totally NAKED in our front yard one summer with my sisters. I think I was about three or four and no I’m not ashamed to share that! :-) Good times….