I’m participating in What’s On Your Nightstand , which is a way to connect with other bloggers and share my “reading list” and reading habits of mine monthly from 5 Minutes for Books. What’s On Your Nightstand happens on the FOURTH Tuesday of every month.
I think I was on fire with reading this month! :-) Having a vacation and people (grandmas, pops, uncle and aunts) to watch my baby girl really helped I think as well as a long wait at the doctor’s office. :-) Due to my Bible reading challenge (which is a bit overwhelming to say the least!), it might be difficult to read as many books this month as last but nothing beats God’s words so I’m quite blessed!
What I finished reading this month:
- The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark
- Sheet Music by Dr. Kevin Leman
- A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
- The Overton Window by Glen Beck
- She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell
- Simply Perfect by Mary Balogh
- A Precious Jewel by Mary Balogh
Click each title above for my reviews.
What I’m reading currently:
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Prodigal Son: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith by Timonthy Keller
- Red Moon Rising: How 24-7 Prayer Is Awakening a Generation by Pete Greig (This book got pushed to the bottom of the pile once again this month due to other books. :-()
- Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist (I loved Biltmore Estate, which is the background of this story,e when I visited there a few years ago (especially the winery! *^^*) so this was no brainer.)
- Bamboo and Race by Lori Wick (A lady from my church recommended this book to me a while ago and then she actually brought it to me at church this past Sunday so that I can read it! She was so nice!!)
What I’m planning to read next:
- Edge of Apocalypse by Tim LaHaye and Craig Parshall (I finally got this book so I’ll be reading it during my trip next week.)
- The Ideal Wife by Mary balogh
- Because She Can by Bridie Clark
- Son of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Yousef