Visit Beth @ just me and my life for more Friday Fives and link up!
Today’s Friday Five topic is 5 of your favorite blogs to read and though it’s extremely hard to pick just five, I thought I would list five blogs that I visited in the past few days.
1. 101 Cookbooks: Me no like cooking but I love looking at the photos of food! :-) This blog by Heidi Swanson has everything from food, travel and beautiful photos and I visit to relax and calm myself down sometimes.
About Heidi: Heidi Swanson is a San Francisco based photographer, cookbook author, designer – and creator of 101 Cookbooks. Her writing and photographs have been featured in The Washington Post, Vegetarian Times, Whole Foods Markets, and on NPR. Projects (past and present) have been highlighted in many national and local publications including the Wall Street Journal, LIFE, Shape Magazine, Vegetarian Times, USA Today, Fast Company, Entertainment Weekly, Glamour, and the San Francisco Chronicle. <source: 101 cookbooks, http://101cookbooks.com/index.html>
2. No Ordinary Moments: I love Jolanthe! I have no idea who she is and she has no clue as to who I am but I like her blog. It’s simple, funny, cute, personal and full of ideas!! She seems like a wonderful mom and godly Christ follower….
3. Love Actually: I found this blog through Top Mommy Blogs and I loved it right away! It contains so many ideas to spice up a marriage and I do run out of things to do with my hubby very often so I find it very helpful!
4. 5 MintuesforBooks.com: I found this blog in February when I decided to challenge myself to read 52 books this year and this blog makes me wanna read every book it features! Plus I participate its monthly What’s on Your Nightstand and I get so many ideas from other readers as to what to read and what not to read.
5. Mom’s Toolbox: I actually started the Bible in 90 Days challenge recently through this blog because I read about it from Jolanthe’s blog (#2 above from my list) and it has a lot of good advice for “real moms growing in Christ.”