Visit Beth @ just me and my life for more Friday Fives and link up!
I’m not good with picking ONLY five all time favorite songs since they literally change every month! (Yes, ask my husband; I change my mind on anything and everything daily! No wonder he doesn’t take my “decisions” seriously. *^^*) So I’ll post what my favorite five songs are these days.
1. Praise You In The Storm by Casting Crowns: I love my God and I’ll praise Him anytime and anywhere indeed, even in the storm! Love Casting Crowns!!
2. Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord by Matt Redman: I always cry at the part, “Blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering. Though there’s pain in the offering Blessed be Your name” God does give and take away and His name will be blessed no matter what!
3. Gravity by Sara Bareilles: I heard this song for the first time in the show So You Think You Can Dance. The dance was about the battle with addiction (of any sorts) and it was so memorable and portrayed the reality of addiction so well. See if you don’t cry with the below clip!
4. Lost Without U by Robin Thicke: My work-out class instructor used this music a lot for stretching at the end of vigorous work out and somehow it was quite relaxing. And the lyrics are rather sweet(?) and cute. :-)
5. Sad Tango by Bi: I’ve gotta add one song from my home country. :-) Well, Bi is my favorite Korean singer but I’m afraid this song is in Japanese! For some reason, this song sounds so much better in Japanese and the dance itself is quite entertaining. By the way, don’t ask me what he’s saying because I have no idea! :-)