I’m participating in What’s On Your Nightstand , which is a way to connect with other bloggers and share my ”reading list” and reading habits of mine monthly from 5 Minutes for Books. What’s On Your Nightstand happens on the FOURTH Tuesday of every month.
I feel like such a slacker this month because I rarely read! :-) I feel like I was taken over by my life and things to do, literally and next month doesn’t look promising either! :-) The good news is that my mom from Korea is coming to visit in July for over a month and that’ll give a lot of time for me to read since I know she’s going to take over my domestic chores!!! *^^*
What I finished reading this month:
- The Apothecary’s Daughter by Julie Klassen
- Washington’s Lady by Nancy Moser
- Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver
- Marriage Project by Kathi Lipp
Click each title above for my reviews.
What I’m reading currently:
- Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James Dobson (I just saw this book at the Christian book store and since I can always use parenting help on raising my little girl, I thought this would be a good book.)
- Red Moon Rising: How 24-7 Prayer Is Awakening a Generation by Pete Greig (Mom gave this book to my husband for Christmas two years ago. I only read few chapters but I’m so empowered by this book!)
- Sheet Music by Kevin Leman (Peter and I are reading this book together since early this month but we made a very slow progress but so far so good!)
What I’m planning to read next:
- Edge of Apocalypse by Tim LaHaye and Craig Parshall (So I never read the whole Left Behind series so I thought I’d start with this less overwhelming one book that just came out!)
- Seducing an angel by Mary Balogh (This book seems like something I don’t need to use much brain cells so… *^^*)
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel (My husband and I decided to read a book to each other (out loud) as a way of spending more time together and this is my book of choice since I get to pick the first book! I believe my husband wasn’t crazy about my choice but he’ll get his pick next time! :-))