1. I’m an organizing freak! I love checking things off of my to-do list and I organize my desk, kitchen cabinets, book shelves, garage, drawers, my daughter’s room, you name it, I organize it in regular basis. Organizing gives me pleasure, period…there, I said it! I’m sure it has something to do with my inner desires to control things and be a perfectionist, which we all know that it’s just not possible! I’m sure it drives my husband crazy to open cabinets and drawers to find out that his wife organized them AGAIN and that he has to guess where everything is all over again! Good thing that he loves me and that he’s used it now…I think. :-) However, don’t misunderstand me and think that my house is spot clean and well-organized all the time. I must say I used to be like that (to a point where my back-then-boyfriend-now-hubby was afraid to use my bathroom because he feared that he might mess it up!). But then my daughter was born and that side of me got thrown out the window. Now I just organize to indulge myself and fake myself out into thinking that everything is going to be ok now that my drawers are organized. Sigh….
2. I’m a hopeless romantic. I LOVE love stories and laughter and heart aches that come with them. I never get tired of a traditional story of boy meets girl, boy falls in love with her, boy chases after her and wins her heart and happily-ever-afters. I enjoy rainy days under the comforter with romantic movies playing in my DVD player all day long and I can watch Pride and Prejudice a thousand times and more. Yes, I’m 33 years old and I live in reality but I can’t help it and I’m not ashamed! :-)
3. I can eat a box of girl scout cookies, more specifically Thin Mints, in one sitting no problem while my husband next to me is ill and disgusted over the fact that he just ate 10 cookies or whatever. Call me Ms. Porkie but I can’t help it! :-)
4. Many knows this about me but some might not. I’m a nice and pleasant person normally BUT I can be very nasty and mean when I’m hungry. No joke. In fact, my husband always jokes about not letting me out of the house without eating something because he’s afraid that I might be mean to people and he always packs an emergency-Abi-snack just in case we get stranded in a remote place with no place to find food! Seriously, I could be so grumpy and ready to kill you one minute and then all giggly and happy the next after some food in my tummy. I know I’m talking about myself but it’s really a mystery. :-)
5. I’m hormonal everyday so deal with it! Seriously, it’s tough being a woman! :-)